In April 2002, we had 20 Double Hung Windows installed in our home. I contacted Alside Warranty Service in May 2014 because 9 of the windows will not stay up.

I receive a claims packet from them in early June 2014 which I completed, along with documentation that we are the buyers and current owners of the home.

It is now August 2014 and I have not heard anything more from them. It has been at least 60 days since I contacted them last with no reply.

I am trying to get the names of local representatives in the Baltimore, Maryland area.

A Contractor that recently sided our home (Alside Siding) is trying to help me with this issue but he does not do windows.

Hopefully, this complaint will get a response from Alside so I do not have to go to the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for allowing me on this forum.

Review about: Alside Window Window.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more Alside Window - Window Review from Corvallis, Montana Alside Window "Had my windows for 2 weeks. We have had 2 rainstorms in this time and I have had water in the sill inside the house twice. Out of 5 windows..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more