We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window.The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows.

The side windows have an aluminum spacer between the the two sheets of glass. These are bowing inward to the point you can see daylight on the inside of the bow. We submitted pictures to Sears and they concur the window has failed. They wanted $100 to come out to "survey" and verify they have failed.

Then we have to pay additional labor charges to install the replacement "Window Packs".These windows are thermally inferior to our Pella and Anderson windows.

Monetary Loss: $2076.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Alside Window - Review from Berkley, Colorado Alside Window "Me and wife after bought our first home went shopping for windows for out home. Allside offered great prices and said there product was as good as many of the..." Read more Mohawk Flooring - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Flooring "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more