We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window.The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows.
The side windows have an aluminum spacer between the the two sheets of glass. These are bowing inward to the point you can see daylight on the inside of the bow. We submitted pictures to Sears and they concur the window has failed. They wanted $100 to come out to "survey" and verify they have failed.
Then we have to pay additional labor charges to install the replacement "Window Packs".These windows are thermally inferior to our Pella and Anderson windows.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."