1.3K views

I purchased 16 Alside windows.I've had 8 seals go bad and one won't stay open.

That is more than half of them have problems. The first year most of the failures occurred and the installer took care of it for a $75 fee. The installer is no longer in business so now I am forced to deal with Alside directly. Lifetime warranty is a joke.

I've been waiting months for them to get back to me after making jump through all kinds of hoops to document my claim.

Never again will I do business with them or anyone that does.This is a very poor product and the service is shameful.

This person wrote the review because of "pretty much all the above but you limit me to one option" of alside window from Alside Window. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alside Window to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alside Window for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Alside
Northfield, Ohio, United States #1056004

Hi, please send your concerns to alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com. We would be happy to look into any warranty or customer service issue you have experienced. Thank you.

This guy is ridiculous