1.2K views
4.0

Three months ago I called with a request to have three windows replaced as the seal has gone bad.I originally spoke to Scott, who took my information and got back to me a gave me the ISS Department # 317-547-2842

I spoke to Barb in may and gave he the serial numbers on the windows and she said they would get ordered.

I did not hear from anyone for 6 weeks. I called and was told an installer would call me. We did not hear from anyone o=for almost three weeks. We called back to Barb and she stated we would get a call.

Around the 13th of July we got a call from the installer who stated he would be at our home on July 18th. I waited all day and he never showed. I have not received any other call. This customer service has been horrible.

I love my windows. I got two neighbors to purchase Alside windows.

I cant get mine repaired.Very disappointed>

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $750. The author is overall dissatisfied with Alside Window. He best about alside window window from Alside Window was warranty for seal failures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alside Window.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Alside Window to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

alsidesocialmedia
Alside Window Verified Representative

Hi, we would be happy to look into this issue for us if you email us your information directly at alsidesocialmedia.com.

Thank you!