Mount Olive Township, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved
2.0

They do not back their warranty.They claim siding warp is caused by window reflection.

If you have a house with windows or your neighbor has windows, DO NOT BUY. Rude customer service. There are class action law suits against this company. They did not tell installers about the issues but, they have partnered with Window manufactures to sell you anti reflection screens for all your windows at a premium cost.

This is a scam!! I urge you to let friends and family stay away from Alside siding products. You will have to file suit against the company and it will take years to settle.

If you are going to sell your house, be prepared to eat the cost of re-siding.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Alside Window and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30000 and wants Alside Window to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company and warranty scam. Author liked the most color. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alside Window and alside window charter oak siding service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States #1304153

Thermal distortion exists .I have been installing siding for 30 plus years.

I have seen this time and time again. A full screen can usually solve the problem. High efficient windows is the culprit. Unfortunately the home owner with the siding eats this.

It stinks but it's not Alside's fault.

Most top quality installers prefer Alside including myself.They have some unique products that only they have.