Alside Window - Trying too get warranty I have 3windows seals bad warranty sucks

Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals in early June 2016 and it almost October 2016 with still no word about the replacement of these bad windows it would be less hassle to just go and buy new windows to replace these instead of getting the blow off slow walk .When you call and you get to talk to some *** in a cubicle that doesn't know *** or don't care I wouldn't put one of these windows in an outhouse.

So if your considering these windows keep looking the warranty is not worth ***.

Let me say that I'm over fifty and I can afford new windows which I will probably do but it *** me off dealing with *** like this I have enough to deal with I feels good sometime to tell these companies to kiss my *** .thanks for the vent time

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Alside Window
Review category
Building Products
review #925572

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alside Window? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 14 #1226819

Hi, please send your contact information to and we would be happy to look into your issue.
Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alside Window. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alside Window.
Filing a new complaint about