Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals in early June 2016 and it almost October 2016 with still no word about the replacement of these bad windows it would be less hassle to just go and buy new windows to replace these instead of getting the blow off slow walk .When you call and you get to talk to some *** in a cubicle that doesn't know *** or don't care I wouldn't put one of these windows in an outhouse.
So if your considering these windows keep looking the warranty is not worth ***.
Let me say that I'm over fifty and I can afford new windows which I will probably do but it *** me off dealing with *** like this I have enough to deal with I feels good sometime to tell these companies to kiss my *** .thanks for the vent time
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Seal failure
- Poor quality
- Waranty service
- That the seals failed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I was mislead in my consultation. I wanted to remove or Minimize my acne scars. She only told me about 3 sessions and it was a package. That's what I..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."