Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals in early June 2016 and it almost October 2016 with still no word about the replacement of these bad windows it would be less hassle to just go and buy new windows to replace these instead of getting the blow off slow walk .When you call and you get to talk to some *** in a cubicle that doesn't know *** or don't care I wouldn't put one of these windows in an outhouse.

So if your considering these windows keep looking the warranty is not worth ***.

Let me say that I'm over fifty and I can afford new windows which I will probably do but it *** me off dealing with *** like this I have enough to deal with I feels good sometime to tell these companies to kiss my *** .thanks for the vent time

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of alside window claim from Alside Window and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alside Window to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was seal failure, poor quality, waranty service and that the seals failed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alside Window for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Hi, please send your contact information to alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com and we would be happy to look into your issue.

Thank you.