5.0

First ,the installer from Heritage remodling in Swansea,Ma, left my home a mess, he was cutting insulation on my carpeted floors.

We had aluminim storm windows and when he removed the screws holding them up ,I had screws in my lawn all around the house.

Two of the ten windows had a broken seal after three years, the replaced them under warranty,I had to drive sixty miles to pick them up because they would not ship them to my home, said they could get damaged in transit.now I have two more with broken seals and two also have the metal button like peices that fit in the track broken, can not open these windows.

They want $100.00 + to replace the now out of warranty sashes.

Should have spent a bit more money and gt Pella or Marvin .

I do not reccomend this window ,pay a little more and be satified.

Mike Medeiros

Swansea,Ma.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. trahob stated that there is a room for improvement of their product and seal failure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of window. Alside Window needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Alside Window.

Comments

I would go with Andersen Windows, Great Company and Great customer service!

alsidesocialmedia
Alside Window Verified Representative

We apologize for any issues you have had. Please feel free to email your information to alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com and we will look into this for you.