Penfield, New York
2.0

I Have Alside windows in my 10 year old home, have now had 4 seal failures.....its obvious there must be problems with the design or materials... They want $95.00 an hour to fix the seals.

I can understand if one seal goes but 4 seals is a bit much. In fact I had to have one window replaced after one year and the replaced window is now displaying a failed seal again. When I called in to talk about the warranty I was told it was only on defective parts.... so I guess a seal does not qualify.

My friend has Anderson windows and when he a problem they were on site the next day to repair it at no cost to them......... Live and learn.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Alside Window. The most disappointing about alside window window from Alside Window was seal failure and response and seal failure and the difficulty of filing a warranty claim Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alside Window.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Alside Window to other companies on our site.

Comments

Northfield, Ohio, United States #1229993

Hi, please feel free to send your information to alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com and we would be happy to discuss your issue. Thank you.