Berkley, Colorado
1.3K views

Me and wife after bought our first home went shopping for windows for out home.Allside offered great prices and said there product was as good as many of the other products on the market and said they have a lifetime warranty.

Well offer about five years the glass got discoloured not water but like coating on the glass is oxidising. The company although it took two months replaced the windows. Now another five years have passed and almost all the windows have the same problem, we have called and complained sent in warranty paperwork ans still no response as far as installing replacements.

The product this company sells is *** ant there warranty is even worse what good is a warranty when you can't get the manufacture to respond in a timely manor or even respond at all.

Don't buy this ***.

Spend the extra money and get quality products from a rep.Company!

Review about: Alside Window Window.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Alside Window - Window Review from Corvallis, Montana Alside Window "Had my windows for 2 weeks. We have had 2 rainstorms in this time and I have had water in the sill inside the house twice. Out of 5 windows..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more