We just bought a new house.I noticed the poor quality of the windows.
They look like a kindergartner cut the corner edges. They are sharp!
Is this normal?I'm not happy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window. The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows. The side..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "The US Food driver was blocking the street and knew it. I believe his words were, I was here first. With Cars waiting, he continued to make two..."
- "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."