Corvallis, Montana

Had my windows for 2 weeks.We have had 2 rainstorms in this time and I have had water in the sill inside the house twice.

Out of 5 windows exposed to the storm 4 of them have done this.

Not impressed.What happens during the freeze/thaw cycle this fall and spring?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Alside Window and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alside Window.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Alside Window to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

?What model Alside windows did you purchase?

Alside Window - Windows thermal hardware failing Alside Window "We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window. The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows. The side..." Read more Alside Window - 6106 Alside UltraMaxx Slider Patio Doors Alside Window "I had ordered Alside patio slider doors to be installed by Vanderlawn Home Improvement located in Hudsonville ,MI in August 2016. It was suppose to take 6 to 8 weeks..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Alside Window - Trying too get warranty I have 3windows seals bad warranty sucks Alside Window "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more