Alside Window - 4 year old windows ALL have failed seals
We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows.ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture inside.
Our warranty claim was denied because we were not the original purchaser of the product. This company produces a crappy product and does not stand behind them whatsoever.
I asked if there was anyone at the company I could speak to who might care that their windows have gone bad after only 4 years, and I was told that if I was the original purchaser of the windows, they would care.It was quite obvious that the claims processors job was to find any way possible to not have to stand behind the quality of their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money. Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August. Got them quickly. After opening..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."