Alside Window - 4 year old windows ALL have failed seals
We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows.ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture inside.
Our warranty claim was denied because we were not the original purchaser of the product. This company produces a crappy product and does not stand behind them whatsoever.
I asked if there was anyone at the company I could speak to who might care that their windows have gone bad after only 4 years, and I was told that if I was the original purchaser of the windows, they would care.It was quite obvious that the claims processors job was to find any way possible to not have to stand behind the quality of their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money. Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August. Got them quickly. After opening..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."