Alside Window - 4 year old windows ALL have failed seals

We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows.ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture inside.

Our warranty claim was denied because we were not the original purchaser of the product. This company produces a crappy product and does not stand behind them whatsoever.

I asked if there was anyone at the company I could speak to who might care that their windows have gone bad after only 4 years, and I was told that if I was the original purchaser of the windows, they would care.It was quite obvious that the claims processors job was to find any way possible to not have to stand behind the quality of their product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Building Products
review #628766

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alside Window? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 04, 2015 #1029561

Alside Window verified representative

We apologize for delay. Please view our lifetime limited warranty here... If you have further questions, email us at

Jun 19, 2015 #997202 Atkinson, New Hampshire

You are right the warranty department has no flexibility. I hope anyone looking into buying windows sees the reviews of this company and how poorly they stand behind their product.

1 0 Reply

Jun 03, 2015 #991314

I had Alside windows in my House and never have any issue with these windows. I will always recommend alside windows preferably the ULTRAMAX.

May 23, 2015 #987811

Their warranty transfers to the 2nd homeowners to cover issues upto 10 yrs from original purchase. Call Alside's corporate office in Ohio.

0 0 Reply

Apr 29, 2015 #978061

Hi, we apologize for your frustration. Pleas me email your information to and we will look into your issue. Thank you.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alside Window. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alside Window.
Filing a new complaint about