1.4K views
Featured 100% full

We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows.ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture inside.

Our warranty claim was denied because we were not the original purchaser of the product. This company produces a crappy product and does not stand behind them whatsoever.

I asked if there was anyone at the company I could speak to who might care that their windows have gone bad after only 4 years, and I was told that if I was the original purchaser of the windows, they would care.It was quite obvious that the claims processors job was to find any way possible to not have to stand behind the quality of their product.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of windows from Alside Window and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Alside Window to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alside Window for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alside Window?

Comments

alsidesocialmedia
Alside Window Verified Representative

We apologize for delay. Please view our lifetime limited warranty here...http://www.alside.com/support/warranties/... If you have further questions, email us at alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com.

Atkinson, New Hampshire, United States #997202

You are right the warranty department has no flexibility. I hope anyone looking into buying windows sees the reviews of this company and how poorly they stand behind their product.

I had Alside windows in my House and never have any issue with these windows. I will always recommend alside windows preferably the ULTRAMAX.

Their warranty transfers to the 2nd homeowners to cover issues upto 10 yrs from original purchase. Call Alside's corporate office in Ohio.

Hi, we apologize for your frustration. Pleas me email your information to alsidesocialmedia@gmail.com and we will look into your issue. Thank you.